Prayers and Blessings
The year of 2013 has brought it's many hardships, as well as, bringing many blessings in the midst of trials. This year has been so life changing; from our marriage changing and growing to my parents health declining. Life has most certainly had it's very overwhelming moments this year.
Our marriage has grown and changed in so many ways over the past three years my husband and I have been married. We have went from avoiding issues to many deep discussions. We went from being as separate as a couple can be in a marriage to a oneness I've always longed for and dreamed of since we got married in June of 2010. It has been a long hard journey for both of us but well worth it.
This year to has been especially life changing with both of my parents having some serious health issues and living two hours from us. Sometimes it makes me feel so helpless. My father is a diabetic and had a knee replacement two years ago, which is a good thing except now he has issues walking due to the fact that he was bow legged before surgery. Now that he has one leg that is straight and one that is bowed he has a lot of problems standing and walking. He has also fallen quite a few times. My mom has been suffering from neuropathy in her legs for about four years, along with having both rotator cuffs tore and repaired with multiple surgeries making it hard to even life her arms about her head. Along with those thing she has degenerative disc disease and hypertension. These things mixed with some other issues their currently trying to deal with in their household has made it feel like I often carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.
Dealing with all of these things has definitely helped grow my faith. Over the last three months though my hours were cut back to every other weekend at work. I constantly pray over this situation that God will provide me hours so that we can pay our bills. I also have let some friends of mine know about my situation, which has opened the door too two opportunities to I have always dreamed working totally privately in their homes. I just fervently pray that this will happen for me and that everything will just fall into place. I hope that this blog is blessing to you both as I'm am being totally transparent and giving you a glimpse into my daily hardships and blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment